Label: Redefinition Records - RDF007-V1 • Format: Vinyl LP, Remastered, Reissue, Limited Edition Clear, Signed • Country: US • Genre: Hip Hop • Style: Instrumental
How It Should Sound Volume 1 & 2, Album by Damu The Fudgemunk out on Redefinition Records in 5th Anniversary Legacy Version. Gold & white colored vinyl.
· Producer, Mixed By, Arranged By, Recorded By – Damu The Fudgemunk Notes Title printed as How It Should Sound 3 on back and front of sleeve and labels, How It Should Sound, Volume 3 on spine/5(22).
· View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the Vinyl release of "How It Should Sound: Foundations (Rare Unreleased Demos & Alt Mixes From HISS Volumes 1 & 2)" on Discogs.
· New LP (EP Intro) by Damu The Fudgemunk This EP features some tracks from How It Should Sound Volumes 1 & 2. H.I.S.S. Vol. 1&2 will be available on April 13th via Redefinition Records. Tracklist 01 New LP (Ep Intro) 02 Judgement Day 03 Fabreg Discotecas 04 You Know Who! 05 Bills Be Gone 06 Non-LP Bonus -Wonka Beat 3 ().
· Damu The Fudgemunk – How It Should Sound Vol 1 & 2 6. Too Short – Still Blowin’ () 6. Dr. Octagon – Moosebumps () 7. Das EFX – Dead Serious () 7. Just-Ice – VII () 7. AZ – Pieces of a Man () 7. Goodie Mob – Still Standing () 7. Finale – A Pipe Dream And A Promise () 7.
- Mamma Toot Your Whistle - Harry Carter (2) - Mamma Toot Your Whistle / The Bully Of The Town (Shella